The NavaCup is an annual charity golf tournament that aims to bridge the digital divide among Canada’s youth by raising money to buy new laptops for deserving kids.
Through their efforts they hope to address the ever widening digital divide that has been overlooked by the public and private sectors for way too long.
The team behind NavaCup aims to:
- Raise funds to purchase new laptop computers
- Provide these new computers to deserving students from under-privileged families
- Establish computer work-labs and tutoring sessions, where applicable
- Mentor and augment students’ knowledge of computing
- Bridge the Digital Divide
Laptops for kids
Getting computers in the hands of kids is something we feel strongly about. Access to computers are essential for you kids to help develop skills that will allow them to stay competitive in today’s digital age.
In a little over 10 years, NavaCup has raised enough money to buy and donate over 300 laptops directly to Toronto area school kids that otherwise couldn’t afford them.
We were happy to help the NavaCup cause by sponsoring holes in their 2018 and 2019 tournaments, and we look forward to continued support for years to come.